Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Quiz - Day Eight

Day Eight of Twenty Five or so of Christmas-related trivia questions taken from a Family Circle magazine dated December 11th 1984. Why? Just because.

A15: What was the magic signal Santa gave before he went up the chimney in the poem "A Visit from ST Nicholas"?
I don't think I've ever read/heard said poem, so I have no idea. Therefore I'm going to guess "a clatter" as in "there arose such a clatter", but only because in The Santa Clause the son hears it as "there arose such a ladder" or something like that.

Checking the answer .... No, I was waaay off... official answer says "He put his finger to the side of this nose."

Oh.

If I really cared I'd look up the poem :p

Today's score = 0 / 1 = 0%
Score to date = 12.5 / 15 = 83%

Tomorrow it continues...!! Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment