Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Quiz - Day Twenty Two

We are almost there! More Christmas-related questions for you, courtesy of an ancient Family Circle magazine quiz that my packrat hubby saved back in 1984.

B18: What were the creatures doing in the poem "A Visit from St Nicholas"?
sleeping?

Technically, weren't they "not stirring"?

Yup.


B19: Who first saw the star of Bethlehem, the Three Wise Men or the shepherds?
I'll go with the Magi.
Yup. The answer clarifies that the Three Wise Men saw the star, while "the good news was given to the shepherds by an angel."


B20: How many reindeer does Santa have?
If you recall, I do not know their names, but I think there are... twelve?

NOPE, he has eight plus Rudolph.

Oh well.

So how's my score?

Today's score: 2 / 3 = 67% (hey, two out of three ain't bad)
Score to date: 34 / 46 = 74%

Six questions to go ... accompany me to the finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment