Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Quiz: Day Twenty

Hey hey hey, we're moving along nicely... here are more of the Christmas-related questions from an ancient issue of Family Circle magazine.

B12: Name the three spirits who visited Scrooge on Christmas Eve.
The ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future.

B13: Who plays with a pinata at Christmas, and what is inside?
I dunno.. Winnie the Pooh? Blackbirds??! LoL!

(Looks at answers)

Oh.

I thought there was a movie or something that was being referenced. Turns out "Mexican children play with a pinata (a decorated, animal-shaped pottery container) by striking it with a stick until it breaks open. Inside are candies, fruits and small gifts.

I knew that. I just only ever saw it when a birthday was involved.

B14: Name one ingredient in mince pie:
minced meat?
NOPE, Chuck Testa trick dish! It usually contains raisins, apples, and spices such as cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.

Whooops! That's gonna drag my score down again, ainnit?

Today's score: 1 / 3 = 33%
Score to date: 31.5 / 40 = 79%

Will I be able to make it back into the 80% or higher bracket? Am I going to earn a "C" on this quiz? Keep coming back, we'll find out together!

No comments:

Post a Comment