Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Quiz - Day Two

Here's a question for ya:

A3: What happens when you stand under the mistletoe?
Have you actually done this? I totally know this from movies, perhaps even books, but I swear I've never seen this happen in real life: you get to (of *have* to, depending, LoL!) kiss the person who's under the mistletoe with you.

Oh funny, the official answer is "You get kissed."

I know they provide as succinct an answer as possible, but still, I'm amused at the use of passive voice while I take an active perspective.

Score for today: 1 / 1 = 100%

Score to date: 2.5 / 3 = 83%

===
Puzzled at what's going on? I am featuring Christmas-related trivia questions taken from a Family Circle magazine from 1984, and my responses to them... just because! Come back tomorrow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment